Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hot Off The Press !

We are finally at the final few days before "Addie McPaddie" will be available for you to purchase !!!  If you are interested in getting a copy, here are the details.  Purchase price is $11.99 plus tax which comes to $12.83.  If you need me to mail it to you, please add $2.00 S & H cost for a total of $14.83.  Shipping cost will vary on orders for more than one book. The book is full color and hard cover.  Make checks out to Rita D. Herrin. 
I have only ordered a minimum amount to begin with, so please let me know as soon as possible.  I will not be placing another printing order until after Christmas. 
My printer has assured me they should be "hot off the press" by the first week in December. 
You can also find us on http://www.facebook.com/ under Addie McPaddie or email us at addiemcpaddie@yahoo.com.  You can request an order form at this email address.

I can't wait to fill your order!  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment